Music Clout – Clout Opportunities Advertisements
Get your music heard
While Twittering with my Tweepies yesterday I received a link to the new social music platform, Fame Factor. After visiting the website, I included it on my list of awesome places to get your music heard. The website is easy to navigate and a fun place to meet people, get fans, and get your music heard.
For indie music artists, Fame Factor offers a fan voting system with top artists included in the Fame Factor TV and radio webcasts. You can upload your music free to gain worldwide fans and maybe get the attention of record execs. You can make new friends, get new fans, and get featured on the Fame Factor “Star” page for extra exposure. Music artists have a choice of free membership or a premium paid membership.
For fans, Fame Factor offers a place to hear new music, make new friends, interact with, and vote for their favorite indie artists. The website includes competitions, polls, and prizes to keep fans coming back to the site. In addition, fans can earn music booty through the Fame Factor point system. More interaction on the site gets more points which fans can use for music downloads or concert tickets.
All in all, Fame Factor is a fun and free way to get more exposure for your music. Check it out…
- John Anderson’s “On the Horizon” Radio Show to Feature TalentWatch.net Music Artists (prweb.com)
- 32 Indie Artists Make “Music For The Kids” CD To Benefit Children Worldwide (current.com)
- ‘Indie Style TV’ Features TalentWatch.net’s Aspiring Music Artists (prweb.com)
- New Video Music Website for Unsigned and Independent Artist to Showcase Their Talent (prweb.com)
- The 2012 All Indie Music Awards is coming to Hollywood on February 10, 2012! (current.com)
- All Indie Magazine: “Mainstream Alternative” (current.com)