Quick note…this afternoon I opened up a Twitter account for IMP. (Please follow @IndieEdge). Within a few minutes of signing up I received a message from a new online radio station that’s all about indies. Their quick response to the new Twitter account tells me they have an aggressive marketing strategy, which is great for the indie artist.
This is a new indie niche website and one that will be beneficial to us in the long run. The radio station plays only indie music so their listeners are specifically looking for tunes from unsigned artists. You can upload songs or use the ones you already have on SoundCloud to get airplay on the Sonrisa_FM station. The upload form is easy to use and its free to add songs. The entire website is easy to maneuver and Sonrisa_FM features indies on their home page.
Be sure to check out Sonrisa_FM, another great indie tool to get your music heard!
- Dakota Talk Radio to Tackle the Issues on FM Airwaves (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Radio 4’s long wave goodbye (guardian.co.uk)
- 5FM iPhone App (marcforrest.com)
- Looking for Music? (deepwitrecordings.wordpress.com)
- Lastfm.com (indiemusicpower.wordpress.com)
- Campus FM Radio (andrewazzopardi.wordpress.com)
- Over-the-air FM radio gains Internet control (hackaday.com)
- shuffler.fm (earphoneadventures.wordpress.com)
- BRS Media’s dotFM Introduces Get.fm New Enhanced Brand and Website for the .FM TLD (prweb.com)